Tuesday, April 13, 2010

more purchase info

I am delighted that so many of you are interested in buying some of the Mamas' products! Thank you so, so much.

So here's some more details:

I'll take orders until Saturday (as it'll take some time for things to be made). The easiest way for this to work is for me to buy everything here, and for you guys to pay me back upon delivery in Canada.

1 coaster: $2.50
1 bracelet: $2.50
Cookbook: $6.50

The cookbooks aren't very big, but they have a nice selection of regional staple recipes, and what's fun is that they're in both English and Kiswahili. I haven't made any of the recipes myself, but Zai makes everything in the book on a regular basis. All of the recipes are made of ingredients it's possible to get in Edmonton (plantains and passionfruit are the only things that might take a bit of hunting for), and are easy to adapt to your own preferences.

To order, either leave a comment on the blog, drop me an email (robin.collum AT gmail.com), or get in touch on facebook. If you've already done so, consider the order placed!

Thank you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment